I got 99 problems but roses ain't one.
Tips on Looking After Your Flowers
- Light - Put your flowers in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Water - Change the water every two days. Cloudy, discoloured or smelly water should be discarded and replaced with fresh, room temperature water.
- Misting - Lightly spray your bouquet with a gentle mist of water daily.
- A few days after receiving your flowers and placing them in their vase, it is a good idea to re-cut the stems. Trim another half a centimetre from the base of each stem, as this will remove any air bubbles that may have built up in the stem, and should help to revitalise the flower.
- Remove dead or dying flower heads or stems from the bouquet.
- Always ensure that the vase you use is completely clean, as any residue can harbor bacteria, which can significantly reduce the life of your flowers.
*Additional DELIVERY cost applies - $10 AUCKLAND CBD / $15 AUCKLAND REGION
*Small: 12 roses | Medium: 18 roses | Large: 24 roses | Giant: ~40 Roses | 69: 69 roses, and.... / 99: 99 roses
*Arrangement may vary slightly compared to images due to flower availabilities and season changes.